Gachinko Tennis 2, the sequel to Gachinko Tennis, is a singles tennis game.
Pull off more shots in this latest version: lobs, drops and smashes! Improvements in this version make the ball fly along a more realistic tragectory - just like in real tennis!
* Changes in Gachinko Tennis 2
- Make lob, drop and smash shots.
- Make curving slice shots.
- Improved ball trajectory.
- You and opponents can use two-handed backhand strokes.
- Cord balls are allowed except on serves (to make the game more realistic).
- Save unused experience points for later.
- Shortened, more realistic reach during volleys for you and your opponents.
- And more!